Per-semester rates are shown for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters. Please see below for Summer 2014 accommodations.
1 Dayton Community is reserved for first-year students and requires a full academic year contract (two semesters).
2 Upper Class Complex is reserved for non-freshmen.
A nonrefundable application fee of $125 is paid when a new resident submits a housing application. Students currently residing on campus at UNLV are not required to pay the application fee. For all 2014-15 residents, a reservation fee of $325 is due by July 1, 2014 in order to guarantee your space, but will be fully applied as a credit toward your 2014-15 housing and dining costs at UNLV.
Summer 2014 Housing & Dining
On-campus accommodations for Summer 2014 are available in room + meal-plan packages starting from under $855 per Summer session. Please click here for a list of Summer occupancy dates, room options and meal plans. Current residents may use this form to apply for Summer residency. New residents, please follow the regular application process.
Housing & Residential Life fees are combined onto the student’s University account and are payable at the same times as tuition payments. Students are responsible for paying their fees on time. The most convenient way to pay your housing fees is through MyUNLV. You may also pay by mail or in person at the Office of Cashiering and Student Accounts (SSC, first floor). For more information on payment methods and location, tuition and other university fees, see the Office of Cashiering and Student Accounts.
Financial aid can help pay for your housing. Any aid that is disbursed is applied first toward your tuition and University fees before funds are applied toward your room-and-board costs. If your financial aid will not cover all of your room-and-board costs, you are responsible for paying the balance according to the payment schedule. Students with financial aid awards will not be responsible for late fees when those awards disburse after an established payment date. Visit Financial Aid & Scholarships for more information.
In addition to room-and-board fees, the following fees may be incurred:
- Replacement mail key: $25
- Temporary access card: $15 + $15 if lost or not returned by deadline
- Improper checkout: $100
- Meal-plan change: $25
- Early arrival: $50 per day; includes three meals and lodging
- Late stay: $25 per day; includes lodging only
- Winter-break housing: separate contract while the residence halls are closed
- Damage or loss to UNLV property: based upon labor and materials for repair
- “Roommate-ready”: labor required to bring room into compliance so that a new student may move into the room, if the condition is caused by the current resident
- Termination: 75% buyout fee for the academic-year contract