Apply for Housing
New students and returning UNLV students not currently residing on campus, please follow these steps to apply (renewing residents, click here).
- Depending on your computer’s security settings, you may receive a warning about the site certificate. The certificate should be accepted to proceed with the application.
- If you wish to request a specific roommate, please include his or her name and student number in the space provided in the application.
- Please answer the roommate-matching questions fully and honestly. These questions must be answered even if you’ve requested a single room or specific roommate. Parents helping to complete the application should discuss these answers with the student before submitting the application.
- List your living environment preferences by choosing first, second and third options in the spaces provided. Every effort will be made to honor your assignment requests, but preferences cannot be guaranteed.
- Select your preferred meal plan option.
- Review your application to be sure you’ve completed all of the required fields and correctly indicated your preferences. Incomplete contracts will not be processed and could affect your assignment preferences.
- Carefully review the terms and conditions. You will be asked to provide your binding electronic signature to the Residence and Dining Hall Contract when you complete your housing application. An electronic copy of the contract will be e-mailed via DocuSign for you to review and sign. Students are held accountable for this contract.
- Please be sure to check your e-mail for your confirmation.
- Activate your Rebelmail e-mail account; this is the method we will use to communicate with you.
If you are unable to access the online application, please contact us for assistance.
The application fee is $125 for new applicants and is paid when you complete your online application. This fee is nonrefundable and financial aid cannot be used to pay it. Residents currently living on campus applying to renew for the next semester/year should follow the Room Selection process and are not required to re-apply or pay the application fee. By July 1, 2017, a $325 reservation fee will also be due to guarantee your space; the reservation fee is applied as a credit toward 2017-18 housing and dining charges.
Trouble logging in to the application? Click here.
- Log into MyUNLV with your current NSHE ID number and password.
- Enter the Student Center area and change your password following the instructions from MyUNLV.
- Do not use the same password for MyUNLV as you do for RebelMail. They must be different.
- Passwords must be at least eight characters with at least two numbers, and cannot use the &, <, or > symbols.
- Passwords must have at least 3 of the 4 possible character types: upper case letters, lowercase letters, numbers and permitted symbols. For example, GoR3bel$1.
- Once you have completed this password setup, please attempt to log in to the housing application again, using your new password.
- If you still cannot log in, please contact the Office of Information Technology at 702-895-0761.
Please also contact us for a personal tour or other assistance.