In partnership with students, faculty, and staff, in support of the educational goals of the University, the Office of Housing & Residential Life facilitates a comfortable residential community through which accommodations, activities and experiences encourage students to progress toward becoming self-directed individuals.
Campus housing encourages students to develop friendships, join study groups and intramural teams, and apply and develop leadership skills. Residential life staff help residents set goals, make friends, resolve problems and get connected in the community and around campus. And with a 24×7 on-site staff, utilities included, combined payment through your student account and maintenance requests available online, we worry about the details so students can focus on what matters most.
All UNLV campus communities offer these helpful features:
- Attended lobby desks with extended hours
- Wireless Internet
- Premium cable TV included
- Computer labs
- Conference rooms
- Study/TV lounges, gamerooms
- On-site laundry
- Steps from great dining options and market
Professional property management is provided by AVS Housing Group LLC, a venture of three companies: southern Nevada real estate firms American Nevada Company and Vista Group, and national student housing specialist The Scion Group. Since January 2013, AVS has provided marketing, contract administration and room assignments, residence hall operations and facility management. AVS is dedicated to providing a positive living experience with a focus on outstanding customer service.
Only in the UNLV residence halls (Dayton, Tonopah, South Complex and UCC):
- The community and the financial interest in students’ contracts are owned by the not-for-profit University.
- Payment is made directly to UNLV on the student’s account.
- Residential life programs and services, including resident advisors and student affairs, are provided exclusively by University personnel.